Fiberglass floor paper products are the base material for vinyl floors and decorative wallpapers. The floor and wallpaper made of this product have the characteristics of good stability, smooth appearance, bright color, and convenient laying. It is widely used as decoration materials in public entertainment places such as hospitals, schools, libraries, etc. It can also be used in high-grade floors and walls such as hotels, shopping malls, conference halls, office buildings, and residences.
Here is the content list:
Features of the fiberglass floor papers we sell
How can we provide you with products?
The fiberglass floor paper we sell is evenly dispersed, with a smooth surface, less wool, and easy-to-apply PVC. It is also stiff, resistant to folding, not easily deformed, and has good dimensional stability.
The PVC floor produced with fiberglass floor paper has the characteristics of good stability, smooth appearance, bright color, and convenient installation. PVC floor is a decorative material widely used in hospitals, schools, libraries, airports, and other public places.
Our products are packaged in standard export packaging for shipping.
1. Roll packing: PE plastic film.
2. Pallet Packing: Pallets should not be stacked in more than 2 layers.
3. The tray is free of fumigation, and a fumigation certificate can be provided.
Our fiberglass floor paper products should be stored in a dry, ventilated, rain-proof place with a temperature of 5°C to 35°C and a humidity of 35% to 65%. It is recommended to keep the intact packaging when not in use to avoid moisture.
If customers need specific unit weight, tensile strength, roll width, and roll length, NANJING EFG can produce according to customer requirements and provide tailor-made services to customers from different countries.
Our fiberglass floor paper products are loaded using standard export loading.
NANJING EFG has delivered materials to US, EU, Middle East, North Africa, South Africa, and Asia customers with guaranteed quality and good feedback. With rich export experience and technical support, NANJING EFG welcomes cooperation with customers from all over the world.
The materials are packed in the factory, then shipped to the seaport, and finally shipped to the customer's port by MSK, MSC, CMA, COSCO, YANGMING, APL, etc.
【Payment method】 LC, T/T, CAD, PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION, ETC.
Nanjing EFG CO., LTD tracks the goods of each shipment until the customer uses the material, and is ready to provide any assistance to the customer's needs.
If customers encounter any technical problems, Nanjing EFG CO., LTD will provide relevant knowledge to help customers find the best solution, and send technicians to customers' factories for guidance when necessary.
If you are interested in purchasing fiberglass, visit our website: https://www.china-fiberglass.com/to get more professional information about fiberglass. We will welcome you with high-quality products and good service as well as low prices! To provide comprehensive technical support to our customers, we will provide technical and other related information on time upon request.
Why is fleece used in fiberglassing.
1. It is a reinforcing material
In the process of GRG production, gypsum slurry and glass fiber are used alternately, layer by layer. The glass fiber helps to strengthen the firmness of the gypsum block and prevent the gypsum from being scattered after solidification.
2. It has high temperature resistance
It has been tested that when the temperature reaches 300°C, it has no effect on the strength of the glass fiber
3. It has high tensile strength
The tensile strength of glass fiber is 6.3~6.9 g/d in standard state and 5.4~5.8 g/d in wet state.
4.It has good electrical insulation
Glass fiber has excellent electrical insulation and is an advanced electrical insulation material. It is also used in heat insulation materials and fire shielding materials.
5. It is not easy to burn
Glass fiber can be melted into glass beads at high temperature, which meets the requirements of fire prevention and control in the construction industry.
6. It has good sound insulation
The combination of glass fiber and gypsum can achieve a good sound insulation effect.
7. It’s cheap
Regardless of the industry, cost control is the most important link, and products with high quality and low price will definitely be favored.
Well, the above are the seven advantages of why glass fiber can be widely used in the construction industry. Glass Fiber is a very good substitute for metal materials.
Fiberglass is a glass material similar to the glass we have in our windows or the glass we drink our favorite slush in. But the best part about glass fiber is that it's durable, it's less brittle, it's very strong, and it's lightweight.
Starting it off with the manufacturing of fiberglass fleece, glass is heated up till the point that it starts to melt and is molten. It is then further on forced through superfine holes. This, in turn, gives us glass filaments that are very thin, thin to the extent that they are measured in microns. Interesting enough! This point is the fundamental base for how the fiberglass veil caters to such a diversified set of uses. These filament threads are flexible and can be molded into various complex shapes for many different applications.
Let us have a glimpse into the applications of glass fiber mats in various sectors of society.
Understanding how Fibre de Verre is durable, exceptionally safe, and offers high thermal insulation, fiberglass filter tissue is a widely preferred material in all industries. The main plus point is that apart from being an excellent insulation material, it is very cost-efficient. Here is its use in different sectors:
- Surface treatment of FRP products. In our daily life, you are using Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) products anywhere: Body of metro, car parts, Medical instruments, boats, furniture, structure parts of buildings and industrial projects, FRP pipes...... Do you know why the surface of these FRP products are perfectly even and smooth ? Fiberglass surface tissue is used as the surface material of these FPR products are the key reason.
- PVC floor and Carpet: Fiberglass Tissue have a large scale of application in the field of decoration. Fiberglass floor tissue and fiberglass carpet tissue are used as the stabilize layer of the PVC floor and PVC carpet , So do not surprise that when you cut the PVC floor or PVC carpet, you will find that in the middle of the PVC these is a thin core layer which is fiberglass layer. The fiberglass layer absorb the PVC quickly and give the of PVC floor an even surface, efficiently avoid deforming of PVC floor and carpet. That’s why the PVC floor and carpet which used fiberglass as core layer will not be find deforming and bubble in the floor application.
- Acoustic panel: Fiberglass Board is produced with unparalleled formula and process, the fiberglass board can reach the thickness 8mm till 10mm, the one layer polyporous structure make the fiberglass board has unique combination of abuse resistance and sound absorption. At the same time, the fiberglass Board has the features of heat reservation, thermal insulation and fire-proofing. Adding the excellent features of stiffness, light weight, bendable and easy cutting, the fiberglass board is very easy and simple to be further processed and installed. All these features make the fiberglass board an ideal material to improve the acoustic environment, decrease the loss of heat and keep the building safe from fire.
- Internal wall decoration: Fiberglass facing tissue is used to cover on the surface of internal wall directly, which give the wall even surface and quality feeling. Fiberglass non-woven tape is used as joint tape for the wall boards joint connection and crack/hole repair of the wall. Coated fiberglass mat is coating the CaCO3 compound on the fiberglass mat. The coated fiberglass mat is used as redecoration mat to cover on the surface of uneven wall directly, avoided removing the decoration layer. The coated fiberglass mat is a fast and easy solution to renew the wall.
- Filtration: Fiberglass filter tissue is widely used in the field of air filtration. One of the applications is to use the fiberglass filter tissue as frame layer and primary filter layer to attach with fiberglass paper. The laminated material is the functional part of the filter element. The second filtration application is to use the fiberglass filter tissue in the environmental project to remove the VOC gas by chemical method.
- Wall boards. Fiberglass mat, polyester fiberglass mat and CaCo3 Coated fiberglass are idea covering material of wall boards. Use these material to replace the craft paper to cover on the surface of wall boards can efficiently increase the break strength of the wall boards, at same time it can give the wall boards excellent features such as water proof, fire proof, thermal insulation, mildew proof, scratch resistant and so on.
- Batteries: Fiberglass Battery Separator tissue is the go-to choice at all battery houses for being used as a separator of lead-acid batteries.
- Insulation: Fiberglass Black Tissue , Fiberglass Yellow Tissues and coated fiberglass mat are used as thermal insulation material to be use on the surface of insulation boards such as mineral wool boards and polyurethane boards, give the insulation board excellent break strength and other functional features such as fireproof and waterproof.
- Waterproof : Fiberglass roofing tissue is used as core material of bitumen membrane. Also be used as reinforce material of waterproof painting. Bitumen can impregnate the fiberglass roofing tissue quickly, fiberglass roofing tissue hold and reinforce the bitumen.
All in all, fiberglass has many uses and is known to be the most substantial choice in all industries.
Fiberglass membranes are manufactured from 100% borosilicate glass fibers and include binder-free, chemically inert and binder-containing types. The purpose of adding binder is to enhance the mechanical strength of the glass fiber membrane. It is mainly used to filter coarse particles (such as macromolecular substances, dust). In order to avoid chemical reactions with the filtered substance, glass with inorganic binder is used when filtering organic substances. Fiber membrane, choose glass fiber membrane with organic binder when filtering inorganic substances. This depth filter membrane has the characteristics of fast flow rate, large load capacity and extremely fine retained particles, which can reach the range of submicron particles. The glass fiber membrane can withstand a temperature of 500°C, and can be used for specific gravity analysis and high-temperature gas filtration that require ignition.
Grade GF/A: For high-efficiency routine filtration, including waste water pollution detection, for filtered water, algae and bacterial culture, food analysis, protein filtration and radioimmunoassay of weak beta emitters, recommended for particulate matter in air pollution monitoring Gravimetry, stack sampling and adsorption, etc.
Grade GF/B: Used to retain fine particles, fast flow rate. Especially suitable for sample processing with high suspended fine particles in liquid clarification or particle quantification. It can be used for pre-filtration of fine particles before membrane filtration, as a stationary phase in LSC (liquid-solid chromatography), and for protein binding.
Grade GF/C: Standard filter paper for collecting suspended solids in drinking water, natural water and industrial wastewater. Quickly and efficiently clarifies aqueous solutions containing small to moderately fine particles. Widely used in cell harvesting, liquid scintillation counting and binding assays when higher loads are required.
Grade GF/D: A common membrane pre-filtration material that can be used with GF/B to provide a very effective graded pre-filtration protection for the membrane.
Grade GF/F: Commonly used for DNA binding, adsorption and purification, protein binding, and the effect of filtering fine precipitated proteins is obvious. The combination of GF/F and GF/D can be used as a pre-filter membrane to purify extremely difficult to clarify biochemical solutions, fluids and nucleic acids .
Grade GF10: Commonly used in roll filter membranes in automatic air filtration devices.
If you want to know more details, you can contact on email@example.com.
Fiberglass insulation is one of the most popular ways to keep your home warm. Since it's inexpensive, easy to find, and very dense, you can't go wrong with padding your walls. However, it's very squishy, so you might be a little confused about how to cut it. This is a very abrasive material that requires a sharp blade and some safety gear such as a dust mask and glasses. However, with some basic techniques, you can cut insulation board safely and efficiently.
Measuring insulating materials
Choose a piece of plywood that is at least as wide as the fiberglass board. Place it on a flat surface so there is enough room to spread out the fiberglass. The plywood doesn't have to be too big, just make sure it fits underneath the part you're cutting. [
Choose a sturdy piece of material, such as a piece of old plywood
You can put plywood on the floor for protection.
Avoid cutting bare surfaces such as concrete.
Wear cut-resistant gloves and other protective clothing. Fiberglass insulation is skin irritating, wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Then, put on gloves, and some also wear disposable coveralls to prevent the insulation from spreading onto their clothing.
If part of your skin is exposed, apply some baby powder on it. The powder prevents glass shards in the insulation from sticking to the skin.
Wear a dust mask and safety glasses for protection. A regular N95 cloth dust mask will do just fine, if the mask you're using doesn't cover your eyes, buy separate glasses. Wear safety gear whenever cutting insulation.
The dust released by the insulation is harmful and can aggravate breathing problems such as asthma.
If you can, work outside so that dust doesn't settle in your home.
Unroll the insulating paper face down. Fiberglass insulation is rolled into a roll. Place the roll over the edge of the plywood. Then, push it through the plywood. Spread out just enough to make the cut you want to make.
Most insulation has a paper backing on one side. It's usually easier to cut the paper last, and the backing keeps the insulation clean when you unroll it.
Use a tape measure to determine where you will cut the insulation. Start by measuring where you plan to install the insulation. Plan to cut the insulation 1 inch (2.5 cm) larger than the insulation on all sides. Because fiberglass insulation is flexible, it can be tucked into tight places. The extra length will help it stay in place.
Mark the measurements on the insulator with a permanent marker. Use a tape measure to transfer the measurement to the insulator. Measure along both sides of the insulation, making small marks to indicate where you plan to cut.
If you roughly cut the insulation to approximate size, you don't need to take any additional measurements. If your goal is a precise cut, you can use a piece of sawdust to make a straight cut in most cases.
Glass fiber is an organic substance, which itself is not harmful to the human body. But fine fiberglass dust is breathed into a person's lungs. Because glass cannot be absorbed and decomposed at all, it will form deposits for a long time, which will cause occupational diseases similar to silicosis. Although the damage is not fatal, it will affect people's respiratory function. Contact dermatitis often occurs in glass fiber workers, and a few people Skin sensitization occurs, but the fibers themselves have not been proven to be allergens so far.
If it's just pure skin contact, there are generally no other problems, the main reason is that it irritates the skin to a certain extent.
The opposite of Glass fiber is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. There are many kinds. The advantages are good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but the disadvantages are brittleness and poor wear resistance. It is made of glass balls or waste glass through high-temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. The glass fiber is often used as reinforcing material of composite material, electrical insulation and heat insulation materials, substrate and other national economy fields.
Our company has been engaged in the glass fiber industry for more than ten years, and has rich experience and high-quality products. Welcome to contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +86 25 52270147
Fax: +86 25 58321442 / 52255211
Mob: +86 18851651909
Whatsapp: 0086 18851651909