The glass fiber black felt adopts a thermosetting resin-based environmentally friendly formula adhesive to tightly bond the composite fibers, with good color fixation, high strength, wear resistance, and effective control of fiber scattering. Black fiberglass felt has excellent flame retardant, sound absorption and noise reduction, and thermal insulation effect. Anti-fouling and water-repellent, effectively avoid the growth and reproduction of various microorganisms, anti-bacterial and anti-mildew. Especially suitable for high-speed, high-speed rail sound-absorbing barriers, perforated sound-absorbing panels veneer, good light absorption, and zero reflection.
Here is the content list:
The role of Black fiberglass
Advantages and applications of Black fiberglass felt
Please rest assured to choose NANJING EFG
Black fiberglass is compounded on a glass wool board, which is a special material for heat preservation, sound absorption, and noise reduction. It acts on the lining of the glass wool air duct, absorbs the noise of the air duct system, reduces the loss of heat and cold on the air duct wall, and can meet the requirements of reducing energy consumption. requirements, greatly improving the indoor acoustic environment quality. It is especially suitable for environments with high mute requirements to improve sound quality and speech intelligibility. Such as high-end hotels, office buildings, clubs, and so on.
1.Antibacterial and mildew proof, the fiber is not easy to fall off.
2. Flame retardant.
3. Sound absorption, noise reduction, sound insulation, and thermal insulation performance.
4. Waterproof, oilproof, antifouling.
Used as high-speed rail, high-speed rail with sound-absorbing barriers, and perforated sound-absorbing panel veneer. Black fiberglass felt can also be used as air conditioner insulation panel veneer/glass wool panel veneer/ceiling back panel/solar flat panel heat collector panel veneer.
As an expert in glass fiber and non-woven materials, NANJING EFG started in 2006 and established the vision of "building an internationally renowned brand" in the field of glass fiber and non-woven materials.
Every employee of NANJING EFG incorporates this belief into their daily work and life. When you work with NANJING EFG, you will find that you are working with a professional team whose service is positive and efficient, with consistent quality and an unforgettable reputation.
NANJING EFG was established to meet various needs of wallboard, thermal insulation, reinforcement, insulation, filtration, surface treatment, decoration, paving, waterproofing, glass fiber reinforced plastic, electrical and electrical, etc., with fiberglass and non-glass fiber as the base material for woven materials. NANJING EFG has a well-trained and experienced technical team focused on providing "tailor-made" product and service solutions. NANJING EFG ensures the best product performance for your business at the lowest total cost. NANJING EFG's professional service team will provide you with high-quality products and efficient services on time.
If you are interested in purchasing fiberglass, visit our website: https://www.china-fiberglass.com/to get more professional information about fiberglass. We will welcome you with high-quality products and good service as well as low prices! To provide comprehensive technical support to our customers, we will provide technical and other related information promptly upon request.
The need of every household and a must in every building construction, fiberglass tissue has been the talk of the town for ages. But what does it do? What is it used for? Let us help you put a full stop to your pondering! Fiberglass fleece is a fine matting that is similar to tissue paper. It is produced from glass fiber, be widely used in FRP composite surface applications and ensures smoothness and a clean look of colour to the surface. That isn't it; it also helps thermal resistance and ensures the durability of the product.
Having diversified uses, this fiberglass veil acts as an excellent fiberglass pipe wrapping tissue. It is used for pipe insulation to ensure the correct temperature of water flowing through. Secondly, it is also a fantastic choice for roofing tissue. It is used to produce bitumen membrane or bitumen shingles – whatever serves the purpose well. Moreover, it is also used as a fiberglass floor tissue that produces PVC floors. Apart from this, this is also an incredible choice for creating PVC carpets with long-lasting durability.
Coming over to its uses as a surface tissue, this is a go-to choice for many builders. Wondering why? As it is used for the surface treatment of Fiber Reinforced Plastic products. There's more to it – the fiberglass facing tissue can be used for internal wall decoration without worrying about leakage issues. Talking about wallboards and wallpaper choices, this fiberglass wallpaper and fiberglass facing tissue for wallboards are abundantly used to cover wallboard and internal wall decoration. Covering up acoustic boards is an issue in most households as well as buildings. This serves that purpose well too. Go for Fiberglass Acoustic Mat as it can be easily used as a surface layer of the acoustic board. The reason being that it is coated with CaC03 compound through a particular treatment.
Further, over to its battery use, this fiberglass battery separator tissue can be used as a lead-acid battery separator. Also, the commonly available black tissue is an excellent choice for thermal insulation. It can be for different materials; it serves as an insulation tape or insulation board, both. Lastly, fiberglass yellow tissue is also a good choice. It is widely being used as thermal insulation material to cover up the surface of the mineral wool board.
Glass Fiber Mat: Qualities
· Corrosion Resistant
· Excellent Strength
· It comes with an amazing strength to weight ratio
· Has high heat distortion temperature
· The incredible quality of being electrically non – conductive
· Ability to be moulded to precise tolerances
Glass fiber is an organic substance, which itself is not harmful to the human body. But fine fiberglass dust is breathed into a person's lungs. Because glass cannot be absorbed and decomposed at all, it will form deposits for a long time, which will cause occupational diseases similar to silicosis. Although the damage is not fatal, it will affect people's respiratory function. Contact dermatitis often occurs in glass fiber workers, and a few people Skin sensitization occurs, but the fibers themselves have not been proven to be allergens so far.
If it's just pure skin contact, there are generally no other problems, the main reason is that it irritates the skin to a certain extent.
The opposite of Glass fiber is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. There are many kinds. The advantages are good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but the disadvantages are brittleness and poor wear resistance. It is made of glass balls or waste glass through high-temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. The glass fiber is often used as reinforcing material of composite material, electrical insulation and heat insulation materials, substrate and other national economy fields.
Our company has been engaged in the glass fiber industry for more than ten years, and has rich experience and high-quality products. Welcome to contact us by email@example.com
Fiberglass membranes are manufactured from 100% borosilicate glass fibers and include binder-free, chemically inert and binder-containing types. The purpose of adding binder is to enhance the mechanical strength of the glass fiber membrane. It is mainly used to filter coarse particles (such as macromolecular substances, dust). In order to avoid chemical reactions with the filtered substance, glass with inorganic binder is used when filtering organic substances. Fiber membrane, choose glass fiber membrane with organic binder when filtering inorganic substances. This depth filter membrane has the characteristics of fast flow rate, large load capacity and extremely fine retained particles, which can reach the range of submicron particles. The glass fiber membrane can withstand a temperature of 500°C, and can be used for specific gravity analysis and high-temperature gas filtration that require ignition.
Grade GF/A: For high-efficiency routine filtration, including waste water pollution detection, for filtered water, algae and bacterial culture, food analysis, protein filtration and radioimmunoassay of weak beta emitters, recommended for particulate matter in air pollution monitoring Gravimetry, stack sampling and adsorption, etc.
Grade GF/B: Used to retain fine particles, fast flow rate. Especially suitable for sample processing with high suspended fine particles in liquid clarification or particle quantification. It can be used for pre-filtration of fine particles before membrane filtration, as a stationary phase in LSC (liquid-solid chromatography), and for protein binding.
Grade GF/C: Standard filter paper for collecting suspended solids in drinking water, natural water and industrial wastewater. Quickly and efficiently clarifies aqueous solutions containing small to moderately fine particles. Widely used in cell harvesting, liquid scintillation counting and binding assays when higher loads are required.
Grade GF/D: A common membrane pre-filtration material that can be used with GF/B to provide a very effective graded pre-filtration protection for the membrane.
Grade GF/F: Commonly used for DNA binding, adsorption and purification, protein binding, and the effect of filtering fine precipitated proteins is obvious. The combination of GF/F and GF/D can be used as a pre-filter membrane to purify extremely difficult to clarify biochemical solutions, fluids and nucleic acids .
Grade GF10: Commonly used in roll filter membranes in automatic air filtration devices.
If you want to know more details, you can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fiberglass insulation is one of the most popular ways to keep your home warm. Since it's inexpensive, easy to find, and very dense, you can't go wrong with padding your walls. However, it's very squishy, so you might be a little confused about how to cut it. This is a very abrasive material that requires a sharp blade and some safety gear such as a dust mask and glasses. However, with some basic techniques, you can cut insulation board safely and efficiently.
Measuring insulating materials
Choose a piece of plywood that is at least as wide as the fiberglass board. Place it on a flat surface so there is enough room to spread out the fiberglass. The plywood doesn't have to be too big, just make sure it fits underneath the part you're cutting. [
Choose a sturdy piece of material, such as a piece of old plywood
You can put plywood on the floor for protection.
Avoid cutting bare surfaces such as concrete.
Wear cut-resistant gloves and other protective clothing. Fiberglass insulation is skin irritating, wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Then, put on gloves, and some also wear disposable coveralls to prevent the insulation from spreading onto their clothing.
If part of your skin is exposed, apply some baby powder on it. The powder prevents glass shards in the insulation from sticking to the skin.
Wear a dust mask and safety glasses for protection. A regular N95 cloth dust mask will do just fine, if the mask you're using doesn't cover your eyes, buy separate glasses. Wear safety gear whenever cutting insulation.
The dust released by the insulation is harmful and can aggravate breathing problems such as asthma.
If you can, work outside so that dust doesn't settle in your home.
Unroll the insulating paper face down. Fiberglass insulation is rolled into a roll. Place the roll over the edge of the plywood. Then, push it through the plywood. Spread out just enough to make the cut you want to make.
Most insulation has a paper backing on one side. It's usually easier to cut the paper last, and the backing keeps the insulation clean when you unroll it.
Use a tape measure to determine where you will cut the insulation. Start by measuring where you plan to install the insulation. Plan to cut the insulation 1 inch (2.5 cm) larger than the insulation on all sides. Because fiberglass insulation is flexible, it can be tucked into tight places. The extra length will help it stay in place.
Mark the measurements on the insulator with a permanent marker. Use a tape measure to transfer the measurement to the insulator. Measure along both sides of the insulation, making small marks to indicate where you plan to cut.
If you roughly cut the insulation to approximate size, you don't need to take any additional measurements. If your goal is a precise cut, you can use a piece of sawdust to make a straight cut in most cases.
Fiberglass is a glass material similar to the glass we have in our windows or the glass we drink our favorite slush in. But the best part about glass fiber is that it's durable, it's less brittle, it's very strong, and it's lightweight.
Starting it off with the manufacturing of fiberglass fleece, glass is heated up till the point that it starts to melt and is molten. It is then further on forced through superfine holes. This, in turn, gives us glass filaments that are very thin, thin to the extent that they are measured in microns. Interesting enough! This point is the fundamental base for how the fiberglass veil caters to such a diversified set of uses. These filament threads are flexible and can be molded into various complex shapes for many different applications.
Let us have a glimpse into the applications of glass fiber mats in various sectors of society.
Understanding how Fibre de Verre is durable, exceptionally safe, and offers high thermal insulation, fiberglass filter tissue is a widely preferred material in all industries. The main plus point is that apart from being an excellent insulation material, it is very cost-efficient. Here is its use in different sectors:
- Surface treatment of FRP products. In our daily life, you are using Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) products anywhere: Body of metro, car parts, Medical instruments, boats, furniture, structure parts of buildings and industrial projects, FRP pipes...... Do you know why the surface of these FRP products are perfectly even and smooth ? Fiberglass surface tissue is used as the surface material of these FPR products are the key reason.
- PVC floor and Carpet: Fiberglass Tissue have a large scale of application in the field of decoration. Fiberglass floor tissue and fiberglass carpet tissue are used as the stabilize layer of the PVC floor and PVC carpet , So do not surprise that when you cut the PVC floor or PVC carpet, you will find that in the middle of the PVC these is a thin core layer which is fiberglass layer. The fiberglass layer absorb the PVC quickly and give the of PVC floor an even surface, efficiently avoid deforming of PVC floor and carpet. That’s why the PVC floor and carpet which used fiberglass as core layer will not be find deforming and bubble in the floor application.
- Acoustic panel: Fiberglass Board is produced with unparalleled formula and process, the fiberglass board can reach the thickness 8mm till 10mm, the one layer polyporous structure make the fiberglass board has unique combination of abuse resistance and sound absorption. At the same time, the fiberglass Board has the features of heat reservation, thermal insulation and fire-proofing. Adding the excellent features of stiffness, light weight, bendable and easy cutting, the fiberglass board is very easy and simple to be further processed and installed. All these features make the fiberglass board an ideal material to improve the acoustic environment, decrease the loss of heat and keep the building safe from fire.
- Internal wall decoration: Fiberglass facing tissue is used to cover on the surface of internal wall directly, which give the wall even surface and quality feeling. Fiberglass non-woven tape is used as joint tape for the wall boards joint connection and crack/hole repair of the wall. Coated fiberglass mat is coating the CaCO3 compound on the fiberglass mat. The coated fiberglass mat is used as redecoration mat to cover on the surface of uneven wall directly, avoided removing the decoration layer. The coated fiberglass mat is a fast and easy solution to renew the wall.
- Filtration: Fiberglass filter tissue is widely used in the field of air filtration. One of the applications is to use the fiberglass filter tissue as frame layer and primary filter layer to attach with fiberglass paper. The laminated material is the functional part of the filter element. The second filtration application is to use the fiberglass filter tissue in the environmental project to remove the VOC gas by chemical method.
- Wall boards. Fiberglass mat, polyester fiberglass mat and CaCo3 Coated fiberglass are idea covering material of wall boards. Use these material to replace the craft paper to cover on the surface of wall boards can efficiently increase the break strength of the wall boards, at same time it can give the wall boards excellent features such as water proof, fire proof, thermal insulation, mildew proof, scratch resistant and so on.
- Batteries: Fiberglass Battery Separator tissue is the go-to choice at all battery houses for being used as a separator of lead-acid batteries.
- Insulation: Fiberglass Black Tissue , Fiberglass Yellow Tissues and coated fiberglass mat are used as thermal insulation material to be use on the surface of insulation boards such as mineral wool boards and polyurethane boards, give the insulation board excellent break strength and other functional features such as fireproof and waterproof.
- Waterproof : Fiberglass roofing tissue is used as core material of bitumen membrane. Also be used as reinforce material of waterproof painting. Bitumen can impregnate the fiberglass roofing tissue quickly, fiberglass roofing tissue hold and reinforce the bitumen.
All in all, fiberglass has many uses and is known to be the most substantial choice in all industries.
Fiberglass is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. It is made of pyrophyllite, quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, boro site, and boro site as raw materials through high-temperature melting, wire drawing, winding, weaving, and other processes. The diameter of the monofilament is several microns to twenty microns, which is equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a hair, and each bundle of fiber strands is composed of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Fiberglass is usually used as reinforcing materials in composite materials, electrical insulating materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit substrates, and other fields of the national economy.
Here is the content list:
Main features of glass fiber
Melting point: glass is a kind of amorphous, with no fixed melting point, it is generally considered that its softening point is 500~750℃
Boiling point: about 1000 ℃
Density: 2.4~2.76 g/cm3
When fiberglass is used as a reinforcing material for reinforced plastics, the biggest feature is its high tensile strength. The tensile strength is 6.3 to 6.9 g/d in the standard state and 5.4 to 5.8 g/d in the wet state. Good heat resistance, no effect on strength when the temperature reaches 300 ℃. It has excellent electrical insulation, is an advanced electrical insulation material, and is also used for thermal insulation materials and fire shielding materials. Generally only corroded by concentrated alkali, hydrofluoric acid, and concentrated phosphoric acid.
Compared with organic fibers, fiberglass has higher temperature resistance, non-combustibility, corrosion resistance, good heat insulation, and sound insulation, high tensile strength, and good electrical insulation. These characteristics make the use of glass fiber far more extensive than other types of fibers, and the development speed is also far ahead.
(1) High tensile strength and small elongation.
(2) High elastic coefficient and good rigidity.
(3) The amount of elongation within the elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the absorption of the impact energy is large.
(4) Fiberglass is an inorganic fiber, which is non-flammable and has good chemical resistance.
(5) Low water absorption.
(6) The dimensional stability and heat resistance are all good.
(7) Good processability, can be made into different forms of products such as strands, bundles, felts, and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent and permeable to light.
(9) Good adhesion to resin.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn, and can be melted into glass beads at high temperatures.
NANJING EFG, https://www.china-fiberglass.com/, is a dynamic, creative, experienced, and responsible team. Everyone on the team is committed to providing the best products and services to our customers. Our company has developed a wide range of fiberglass which are tested extensively before leaving the factory to ensure quality. As a professional manufacturer, we specialize in manufacturing the highest quality fiberglass. We have conducted a large number of tests before leaving the factory to ensure the quality. You can consider using our cost-effective products. Thank you for your time!
Tel: +86 25 52270147
Fax: +86 25 58321442 / 52255211
Mob: +86 18851651909
Whatsapp: 0086 18851651909